Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: NEW CUSTOM now with FACIALS!!! close-ups, that is...

  1. #1
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Exclamation

    I was supposed to save these for an Artist of the Week...but I just can't wait.

    this used:
    -RipClaw
    -MM6 Predator
    -ser 17 Clown
    -Dark Raider
    -ReAnimated Spawn
    -Jackal Assassin
    -Captain Dasha(Ultima Online)...

    so here ya go...

    333A83A3A3A3B232327Ffp463Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E2323543A627284ot1lsi

    333A83A3A3A3B232327Ffp463Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E2323543A626588ot1lsi

    333A83A3A3A3B232327Ffp463Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E2323543A62483B3Bot1lsi

    333A83A3A3A3B232327Ffp463Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E2323543A627382ot1lsi


    RipClaw's face kinda looks like Arnold...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 29, 2004 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Peekerhead ]</font>

  2. #2
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Cool! Can you take a close-up of the face?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee><font size="13">HOLY FUCK THAT ROCKS!</font></marquee>


    but yeah, more Close-ups [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I'll try, but our cam ain't great for that.
    gimme a sec...

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    well, this is the best I could do...
    battery's dying too, so...

    333A83A3B47232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E2323543A638483Bot1lsi

    333A83A3B47232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E2323543A639943Aot1lsi

    333A83A3B47232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E2323543A633A436ot1lsi

    not too bad, I guess...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn you just inspired me to do a new Samurai Wars character! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    thanks, dad [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Sweet!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That's very cool !! When I first saw your pics of the base I thought, he's drunk.. that hockey custom won't work on that ! I'm glad to see you had a better idea [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peekerhead:
    the dremel is my biggest foe right now.
    I just got it a while ago, and I've wrecked more figs than I care to think aboot....
    but, like you said, practice...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">recommended attachements and bits (see http://www/dremel.com):

    #106 Engraving Cutter
    #107 Engraving Cutter
    #111 Engraving Cutter
    #117 High-Speed Cutter
    #191 High-Speed Cutter
    #194 High-Speed Cutter

    and the #225 Flex-Shaft Attachment - Makes a HUGE improvement on the controlability of what you're doing. Also recommend the #2222 Flex-Shaft Tool Holder (which I'm sorry, is the funniest part name ever) to suspend the dremel with the flex shaft attachment.

    If you're willing to make the investment into the hobby, it's money well spent!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 30, 2004 01:43 AM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font>

  10. #10
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    the cutter and stuff I have...
    I still gotta get the flex-shaft and the holder.
    I remember seeing Plastic Addict's set-up...man, that was sweet....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •